MedCare Susquehanna Valley is a medical equipment company formed through a joint venture between UPMC Pinnacle and MedCare Equipment Company.
MedCare Susquehanna Valley is an accredited organization that furnishes home medical equipment, respiratory services, and medical supplies to customers and patients of all ages in central Pennsylvania.
MedCare Susquehanna Valley’s respiratory services include oxygen, CPAP, ventilation, tracheostomy setups and supplies, as well as equipment maintenance and patient progress checks and follow-up by our registered respiratory therapists.
We are located just off Route 15 in Mechanicsburg. We also service UPMC Pinnacle healthcare venues such as hospitals and physician offices, as well as long-term-care, assisted-living and personal-care facilities.
Our services include ordering, delivery, and training in the following product categories:
• Sleep (CPAP/BiPAP)
• Oxygen (concentrators, portable concentrators, tanks, etc.)
• Complex respiratory (adult and pediatric ventilators, tracheostomy set-ups and supplies, cough assist, and PAP/RAD devices)
• Medical supplies
• Home medical equipment (beds, wheelchairs, walkers, etc.)
Joint Venture Partners
To improve the health and well being of every life we touch.
- To be the provider of choice in our region
- To be a highly efficient, cost effective operation
- To offer outstanding customer satisfaction, and high quality products and services
- Increase market share and enhance financial stability
Call us anytime at 833-297-2905 or visit our retail location:
381 Independence Ave, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055